Welcome to Semester 2 of the 2022/23 academic year, it promises to be another busy and successful semester. The first week of the new term has flown by and it has been rewarding to see students so excited to return to school after the break.
During the holidays a number of site development works have taken place to continue to improve Dyatmika’s facilities. In addition to minor projects and ongoing maintenance work, the following key projects were completed:
- New Garden Kitchen developed
- Garden classrooms redeveloped to create a practical location that enables us to deliver Gamelan lessons as part of the music curriculum
- Music block – upstairs floor plan reformatted to create two good sized classrooms
- New University Guidance and Counselling office created
- New carpet areas installed in Primary classrooms
- Primary playground flooring – this has been redeveloped to provide a safer, fresher outdoor play space. Phase 2 of the playground will be the installation of new equipment, the sourcing of which is underway.
- Car park extension – this will help to improve traffic flow due to the increased number of cars able to enter. Further refinements to pick up routines will also be shared in the coming weeks.