By Ibu Sarah
I know you are probably all Zoomed out, but we have Course Option Evening coming up and there are some great webinars coming up over the next few months that offer the opportunity to explore institutions around the world and learn about various career paths. Please encourage your son/daughter to register via the links provided.
I have also provided my Calendly link below should you wish to book an appointment.
|OWN Future Fair||29 January||During this fair, you will be given the opportunity to:|
• Discover more about industries you’re interested in or are unfamiliar with.
• Listen and engage with top industry professionals — from companies such as Spotify, Instagram, and Shopify — as they share their education journey, career experience, and what their work entails.
• Ask questions, learn from the experiences of industry professionals, find yourself a mentor, and start building your professional network.
• Get inspired and take steps towards planning for your future career.
|British Council Uk Virtual Masterclass Series||1-5 February||A wide range of workshops from preparing a personal statement, to starting a business, to Artificial Intelligence to Concept Art for Game Design – and much more.|
|Bridge U Career Showcases||Throughout January to April||In each session, Bridge U will be talking to universities about a different subject, what the courses are like, and the career paths they can lead to.|
Law: Wednesday 20 January.
Science & Engineering: Thursday 28 January.
Creative & Arts: Wednesday 10 February.
Humanities & Social Sciences: Wednesday 24 February.
Business: Wednesday 3 March.
Management: Wednesday 10 March.
Medicine: Wednesday 17 March.
Languages: Thursday 1 April.
|University Open Days||Ongoing||Most universities around the globe are now offering regular online Open Days for students and their families. Dates can be found by accessing individual institutional websites.|
|Learn About Studying at Top US Institutions||29 January||You’ll learn about:|
• Resources to search for colleges
• Changes to the admissions process
• Tips on Paying for College
Use this as an opportunity to get answers to your questions from three of the leading public universities in the U.S.