Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Information and Communication Technology courses in the High School are delivered at Class 7 through to Class 12. We encourage learners to develop lifelong skills, including:
- understanding and using applications
- using Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to solve problems
- analysing, designing, implementing, testing and evaluating ICT systems, ensuring that they are fit for purpose
- understanding the implications of technology in society, including social, economic and ethical uses
- awareness of the ways ICT can help in home, learning and work environments.
Courses are supported by a modern computer network at the school, with three computer labs running Industry Standard Software and two dedicated ICT teachers.
Head of Information Technology